Idly dosa batter: Craving for a delicious South Indian food? Now Cook it yourself… We made the preparation for you JUST the same way you would do it. Now with our All Natural (No soda, no Preservatives) Dosa batter, just add your love and cook soft delicate Idlies and crispy brown Dosa’s and feel the home in every bite.
- Cut open the pack and add salt if required. The batter is midly salted.
- To make perfect idly and dosa , stir the batter well before use.
- For Idly , just scoop the batter to idly plates.
- For dosa , add some water to the batter. After dilution it cannot be used to make idlies.If you want the dosa to be sour, keep the pack outside the fridge for 5 to 6 hours and then make dosa.
- For longer use , Always close the seal of the pack once used and refrigerate.
- Stays good in refrigerator for more than a week.